Loyalty Rewards Program Terms and Conditions:
1. Membership Eligibility: Membership in the Loyalty Rewards Program is contingent on these Terms and Conditions. There is no enrollment fee for the Loyalty Rewards Program. To become a Loyalty Rewards Program member, eligible members must have two or more invoices from Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd. within the last 12 months, equal to, or exceeding $300.00 before tax, be 16 years of age or older and be a resident of Canada.
2. Earning & Redeeming Loyalty Rewards Dollars: The member may earn 2% for every invoice before taxes, to be applied to the member’s Loyalty Rewards Program. Earned Loyalty Rewards dollars are to be used on a future repair and/or service. For example, a member’s invoice of $325.00 before taxes x 2% equals $6.50 Loyalty Rewards dollars. This amount will be loaded onto the member’s Loyalty Rewards Program for future use and cannot be redeemed on the current visit. If a member would like to redeem Loyalty Rewards dollars, that transaction would be subtracted from the current invoice and the 2% accumulated Loyalty Rewards dollars would then be applied to the member’s Loyalty Rewards Program.
The member will receive a 6 Month Roadside Assistance which is activated upon first use of your Loyalty Rewards Program and re activated after 6 months when you have a service or repair performed at Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd.
The member will receive $60.00 Loyalty Reward Dollars after every 4 oil changes which may be used on the next service or repair.
The member will receive a $20.00 gift card to give to a family member or friend who has never had services or repairs at Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd.
3. Loyalty Rewards Redemption: Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd. Loyalty Rewards are not redeemable for cash or any other form of credit and have no value until presented for redemption in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Loyalty Rewards Program. The member may use as many Loyalty Rewards dollars on the next visit up to the balance remaining on the member’s Loyalty Rewards Program. Loyalty Reward dollars may not be purchased or sold and are not transferable except as otherwise stated herein.
4. Communication Not Received: Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd. is not liable for loss of misdirected correspondence, or requests, that may be incomplete, illegal, delayed, lost or stolen.
5. Lost or Stolen Cards: In the event of loss or theft of the Loyalty Reward Program card, it is the member’s responsibility to notify Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd. as soon as possible. Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any unauthorized use of the card. Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd. will make reasonable efforts to void the card and reduce the member’s exposure to further loss of Loyalty Rewards dollars but accepts no responsibility for same. Furthermore, Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd. will not make any restoration of Loyalty Rewards dollars in the event of a lost or stolen card. The Loyalty Rewards Program card is a bearer card and, as such, the cardholder must treat the Loyalty Rewards Program card with the same protection and safety measures as if it were cash.
6. Program Availability: The Loyalty Rewards Program is only for consumer use. The Loyalty Rewards Program cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business entity or for any other commercial purposes. Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd. reserves the right to restrict, suspend, discontinue or cancel this Loyalty Rewards Program at our management’s exclusive discretion. Audrey’s Auto Repair will make every reasonable effort to provide advanced notice of our action(s) to all active members. Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd. accepts no responsibility if any active member(s) do not receive advanced notice of the intention to restrict, suspend, discontinue or cancel the Loyalty Rewards Program.
7. Membership Cancellation: Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any membership in the Loyalty Rewards Program and revoke any and all unredeemed Loyalty Rewards dollars collected by any member(s) for reasons that include, but are not limited to: 1) violation of any or all of these Terms and Conditions; 2) misrepresentation of any information or any misuse of this Loyalty Rewards Program; 3) violation of any provincial law or regulation in connection with the use of membership privileges; 4) failure to pay for purchases; 5) a debit or credit card payment to a participating store is contested for any reason and payment stopped; 6) commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Loyalty Rewards Program; 7) more than one active account per member; or 8) action, in any other way, to the detriment of the Loyalty Rewards Program or any of its alliances; all as may be determined by Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd. in its sole discretion.
8. Changes in Terms & Conditions: Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd. reserves the right to make any changes to the Loyalty Rewards Program (whether material or otherwise), including the ways in which Loyalty Reward dollars are earned and redeemed, eligible purchases, the limits, to modify or cancel Loyalty Rewards Program Terms and Conditions [including the percentage of Loyalty Rewards dollars issued for a Qualifying Purchase], regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, rewards and reward levels in whole or part at any time; all as may be determined by Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd. in its sole discretion. The Loyalty Rewards Program member will be bound by any such changes as they occur.
9. Notice of Changes: Any such changes will be shown in these Terms and Conditions on http://audreysautorepair.com/loyalty and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. A notice that a change has been made will be placed on the web site for a reasonable period-of-time. Any changes to any printed version of the Terms and Conditions will be contained in the next reprinting of that printed version. Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd. will attempt to notify active members regarding major Loyalty Rewards Program changes but will not be liable for failure to do so, and all members will nevertheless be bound. An active member is defined as any member having activity (accrual or redemption) within the last 12 months.
10. Legal Rights: Neither the Loyalty Rewards Program nor any benefit offered by the Loyalty Rewards Program creates, constitutes or gives rise to any legal or contractual rights by members against Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd.
11. Program Violations: Program violations, fraud or abuse in relation to reward usage is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by appropriate governmental authorities and by Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd., including, without limitation, the forfeiture of all rewards, vouchers, or merchandise issued pursuant to the Loyalty Rewards Program dollar redemptions and any accrued Loyalty Rewards Program dollars in the member’s account, as well as cancellation of the account and the member’s future participation in the Loyalty Rewards Program.
12. Program Interpretation: Interpretations of Program Terms & Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd. Audrey’s Auto Repair Ltd. reserves the right to add, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Terms and Conditions or any rules related to the Loyalty Rewards Program at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
Check your Loyalty Rewards Program balance anytime @ https://my.ackroo.com/en/balances or visit our location and we can retrieve the balance.